Thank you

God.. I thank you with all my heart for all that you have given me..

Thank you for giving me a loving and caring family who are always there to support me in everything I do..

Thank you for giving me my not-romantic-at-all-but-loving other half who treasures me well and loves me for who I am..

Thank you for giving me friends who genuinely care for me and will always help me out when I'm in deep sh*t..

Thank you for giving me the courage to stay strong and go on when I'm faced with great challenges and difficulties..

Thank you for giving me faith to believe in myself and others.. We can't run from being betrayed once or twice in our life, maybe more, but I trust that we have to have faith in humanity after all..

Thank you for bringing me out of my negativity (emo state) and making me a more positive person I am trying to be now with a lil guide here and there..

Most of all, thank you for giving me the life I am now living.. It's not perfect and yet it is, if you know what I mean..

This is a very random post cuz these thoughts just came at me when I'm folding my clothes.. Haha..

Oh yeah.. and a non-related pic of me below just cuz I want to..

Not to forget, thank you for reading my blog ♥

Nights :)

Comments

Popular Posts