ePure

Finally I’m writing this post.. I know I’m super late d, pardon me.. Time is not enough >< I tried this fast selling masque like 3 months ago but never got around to do a review on it till now.. Sowee >~< hehe

So, ePure is a type of membranous jelly masque that according to them have the same results as going for a facial as long as you slather a coat of this nice-smelling-sticky-goo on your face and leave it to seep in to your face to do the job for 40 minutes, then wash off with water..

ePure jelly masque lets you have the best skin with maximum results with just minimal time, fuss and money.. This masque was developed by the renowned Dr Yulong Moy from USA with ACF (active cellular factor) that can retain 70% more moisture for the skin while at the same time removing impurities instantly..

FYI, this masque contains hyaluronic acid-tmc, algae extract, jojoba leaf extract and also alpha arbutin.. All de goodness for le skin =)

A selca of me trying on the ePure for the 1st time ^^

20130410_211549

Yes, I act cute here, lolol xD

After trying ePure for 2 weeks, I found out that my

  • skin is more soft and smooth, more hydrated
  • visible pores on face have gotten tinier and finer
  • blackheads got lesser (finally something works on my strawberry nose!)
  • face looks more radiant with a sort-of pinkish-healthy baby flush

Here’s a picture of before & after:

img1365602174217

Left hand side: BEFORE

Right hand side: AFTER

See any difference ? Only 1 time usage.. These pics all 100% no edit wan, so no lying at all..

For better and more visible results, use at least 2 weeks with 3 times usage/application a week..

ePure masque is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin like mine =) am so loving it !! I bought a container of ePure masque (250ml/8.5 fl oz) for only RM130 and have used it for like 20++ applications d, still not finish yet leh.. Can purchase this fantabulous masque from their FB page here !

FYI, I did not and will not get paid for this review.. I just did it on my own free will cuz I wanna share the good stuff I stumbled upon.. So, do try it out !

For more info, please log on to www.epureskin.com !

Comments

Popular Posts