Inspirations. Musings. Life.

Inspirational post today =) tho not by me, of course.. Found some classics that I would just love to share..

What motivates and inspires me:

Start today! Today is the tomorrow you put it off until yesterday.

- Lyndon Forman

(Sometimes, I procrastinate, too, though I try to keep in to a minimum)

Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe.

- Claudia Black

(I don’t trust people 100%, who does anyway ? But even sadder to say, I trust myself less; low self esteem problem >_<)

Don't focus on how to spend less money,

Focus on how to make more money.

- Lyndon Forman

(Saw this in Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic and I totally agree, cuz I’m not the cut-down-and-save type)

Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.

- Eileen Caddy

(This is what I try to tell myself when I failed to get into Dean’s list for graduation, missed by a measly 0.02 pointer ! FML !!)

I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.

- Thomas Edison

(Hope you girls know who you are)

All of the above quotes are actually kinda related to me or vice versa whichever way you prefer to call it..

Too tired to type any longer.. Gonna hit de sack nao~~~~~~nights =)

Comments

Popular Posts