Looks / Outfits / OOTD ♥

Heyo~~~Today I’m gonna do a post on look-of-the-day naturally as mentioned in the title above.. Saw some famous bloggers I followed doing these kind of post, hence thinking, why not me ?

My fav FASHION blogger is Sophie from Singapore, if you don’t know her already, do check out her blog !

And also Cheesie from Malaysia, her blog here =)

They are walking adverts of FASHION for me and they always list down where they get their awesome gears =) Too bad I don’t get sponsors like them >~<

Anyways,just for some fun I took de pix below..

So, don’t harass / criticize if it’s not to your liking ^^

img1362742223711

Turquoise smart casual top and navy shorts from SEED, bag from BONITA, heels from VINCCI

img1362742441639

Black long sleeved top from COTTON ON, navy blue floral shorts from 2PM, bag from BONITA, heels from VINCCI

img1362452343043

Coral pink sleeveless top from random shop in Timesquare, jeans shorts from P&CO, black lace cardigan and black flat pumps from COTTON ON, bag from PHUKET

img1362454061869

Floral sleeveless top from random shop in Pyramid, jeans shorts from P&CO

IMG_20130221_102103

Off-shoulder lace dress from ORANGE SORBET, wristlet from DIVA, vintage earrings from random stall

IMG_20130224_103829

Pale blue floral dress from VVfashion, vintage ring from SOVENA, bag from PHUKET

IMG_20130225_110029

Vintage art long sleeved top from GM wholesales, navy shorts from SEED, bag from PHUKET

img1362453866551

Long sleeved white bohemian dress from random shop in Amcorp Mall, hair pin from random stall, hair scrunchie from SOVENA

img1363234398839

Long sleeved red & white shirt from VVfashion, jeans shorts from P&CO, hair scrunchie from random stall

Btw, I used an app called FOTORUS to combine these pix together.. Easy & convenient to use, comes in square shape so you can straightaway post in on Instagram without resizing it =)

Through all these pics, I found out that my legs are really extremely short & tubby T____T … FML !! Well, it’s not like I don’t know, but looking at all these pix just emphasized it.. sad max Crying face Ignore me.. just crapping as usual..

Worst thing is, when I asked boyfie “which part of the female anatomy do you like best?” he said LEGS !!! And I was like *Oh, dayumm, just kill me* in my mind.. and I told him “Sorry that I don’t have long slim legs dear T____T” You know what he did/say ?? He just laughed his head off 0.0 I was feeling sorry for him, more for myself I guess, and he can laugh ==|| 

Till here for now.. Update more if there’s something to talkabout.. Lolol xD

PS: I’m starting work next Monday =) wish me luck !!

Comments

Popular Posts