EE started working =) finally !!

As per title, I’ve started working already.. (EE is de shortcut for my name if you don’t know already, refer here !) You wanna said finally I work d ? Yeap.. After graduating and getting my degree for 4 months, I am finally allowed to work =) My parents were are so protective that they only allowed me to work after I got my car, drive around for 1 month to familiarize myself with driving and the road and apply for job IN KLANG ONLY !! Like protective much ? Hohoho xD

FYI, refer to this post as to why I need to familiarize myself with driving T_____________T meh~~~

It’s kinda sweet of them in a way and I’m used to it d.. So, I’m not complaining yea ^^ This is the way they show their concern for me and I guess it will just be like this till I’m married, or even maybe till I’m 50 years old ?? Lol xD People do say parents will worry for their child no matter how old they are right ? My lovely sister, Love Tyng even treated me to any lunch I want to celebrate my getting a job ^^ I have such a warm, caring and loving family~~~I’m so blessed ♥

It will be my 5th day at work come tomorrow.. Been more than a lil busy at work, hence no blog post before this.. ##Yea, Yvvone, blame it on work hor ! Just too lazy to blog aren’t you ??## Noooo >~< I swear I am really really busy.. Came back from work like mentally exhausted.. Haha.. Ok la, maybe not that “kua chiong” / lebih-lebih but still quite a few things to get used to and all.. Which makes me just having dinner, bath, some reading to unwind myself and sleeping straight after work.. But, I felt so guilty for not posting anything for A WEEK, a long freaking week ! So here you are with this cheap-ass post xD Hahaha~~~hope you don’t mind..

My mountain of work amidst other stuff:

734055_10200470518340677_1868832501_n (1)

  Follow me on Instagram here for 1st hand news =)

Ok.. That’s all for tonight.. Gonna catch some winkies = sleep… Night nights (^~^)

Comments

Popular Posts