Phuket Trip~Day 3

Heylo Heylo.. How have your CNY been ? Hope it’s good for everyone ^^

Extremely and terribly sorry for ze super super late blog update yea =(

Was veli veli busy with CNY stuff, outings and learning how to drive properly >___< Yesh, I am going-on 24 years old but just starting to familiarize myself with driving cuz Papa & Mama wouldn’t let me drive till I got a car of my own and now thousand thanks to my parents who have paid for the down payment of my Proton Saga flx, I got to drive everyday ! Yippee for me ^^

Let’s have the continuation post from my Phuket Trip~Day 1 and Phuket Trip~Day 2 post =)

On our 3rd which was also the last day of our trip, we woke quite late…just 30 minutes before our buffet breakfast finishes at 10am.. Spent our remaining time in a very leisurely manner.. like a boss xD

mmexport1359253823850 copy

Love this kind of western breakfast Can I cook this everyday for my husband and kids when and if I do get married ? LOL xD

Went back to our room to finish off our packing and had a leisurely bath before heading out for a lil grocery shopping at Big C.. Haha..

P1070602 copy

Bought some local delicacies back for friends and family to try =)

P1070599 copy

We got hungry around the time after we finish shopping.. Thus, headed for a late lunch at Banzaan Market..

P1070606 copy

Are you curious why we’re lunching in a marketplace ??

Ta-daa !! They have a food court above the marketplace.. Stench of seafood and meat is unavoidable but not too unpleasant so no worries =)

P1070607 copy

This kind of dining place is a must-try for tourists cuz you can select and buy your own vege / meat / seafood downstairs and ask the chefs there to cook for u ^^ interesting much ?

P1070610 copy

Spot the boyfie (^~^)

P1070608 copy

So so so fresh~~~

P1070626 copy

Our yummy lunchner (lunch + dinner)

P1070634 copy

Last breathtaking view from the MPV we rented to send us to the airport

Camera 360

Kiki says: “Bye bye Phuket~~~Bye bye Thailand... See you again, hopefully soon.”

Comments

Popular Posts