Unexpected Surprise =)

It all happened on Wednesday.. Was planning on going to Tesco for grocery shopping & Xmas shopping with the boyfie only.. Well, went there.. Bought stuff..

Had lunch at Sushi King’s.. P1070215 copy

P1070213 copy

P1070214 copy

And then, the so shuweeeet hubby boy said, “Why don’t I buy you a smartphone today since we’re out already ?”

You bet, I was ecstatic !!

I was given the choice of choosing between iPhone5 or S3 =)

My boy boy so so so sayang me hor ? Teehehe Smile with tongue out

Went to Digi loh.. but alas, I settled on a white S3 cuz iPhone5 out of stock in the whole of Klang.. Need to wait dono how long pulak ><

Hence, ta-daa !!

P1070219 copy

Mad love my darling sweet hubby boy~~~Yeh, I know.. Don be so sickly sweet and show off here huh ? Hahaha xD

Therefore~~~

That’s all for now~~~KThanksBye Open-mouthed smile

Comments

Popular Posts