Merry Xmas from the sickly ><

Just a short update with the phone.. lazy to drag myself out of bed to the laptop in living room cuz I've jus had my gastric attack.. again T.T need to rest.. lol.. ok.. jus gimme de excuse to laze around la once in a while..

Mid-morning of Xmas eve, I had fever, headache and tummy ache.. I think the boyfie passed it to me cuz my conditions were exactly the same as he was on Friday.. I may be a lil thick-headed I guess,  cos after 2 days only I got sick.. meh.. slow-poke >< recovered by night all thanks to mummy's medicine and my best sister plus boyfie's care.. my sis did not sleep much cuz she was patting and fussing over me throughout the night time to make sure I don die on Xmas day.. haha.. kidding lah :D

Sadly, the torture doesn't end there..

Woken up by gastric this morning around 8 ish.. took 2 doses of the gastric medicine cuz the usual measure doesn't seem to work.. recovering slowly now.. that's all now.. bye..

Merry Christmas ♥

Comments

Popular Posts