He Iz Back~~~♥

So, guess who’s back in town ??

Lemme give you some tips ^~^

He’s funny, gorgeous looking, a tad dark and looks kinda adorable…sometimes… (hope he’'ll forgive me for saying he’s cute Smile with tongue out)

Yesh~~~You got it right =) Boyfie is FINALLY back in town after 7 months of agonizing pain cuz we have to be separated.. He in the sea and me on land >_< Sorry if you don’t agree with me about the description of my boyfriend lor.. As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder mar...

Lately I’ve been having bouts of dreams of the boyfie as if there’s this special force telling me about my boyfie’s return.. When I woke yestermorn (my term for yesterday morning) still trying to relieve bits and pieces of my latest fantabulous dream also about my one true love, boyfie called and said the ship he’s been working on for 7 long months has docked at North Port !! See the power of love ?? Nyahahaha xD

Ok ok.. I know I’m so exaggerating this, but just let me be ok ? It’s not everyday I can be so ecstatic and excited ay ? You will be if you can only see your LOVE once every 7-9 months T___T Worst part is.. this life pattern will go on for me for I dono maybe at least another 7 years ??! Oh, fml !!

Ok.. That’s all to be said today.. Just wanna share the happy news with everyone..

P1030258 copy

Toodles ♥

Comments

Popular Posts