Myung Ga & Sanctuary

Went on a girls night out 2 days back before Becca (Rebecca ‘s her name but I love calling her Becca, dono why =P) have to head back to her uni in de gloomy woods of Pahang xD Hahaha…
Went for Korean dining again this time.. It’s actually my 3rd time having Korean food.. 1st was in a Korean shop opened by Koreans in Ampang or known also as Korean village there.. I don’t remember the name but it was a corner shop.. (There’s rows and rows of Korean diners there) 2nd time was at Korean BBQ Seoul Garden located in Bukit Tinggi..
And now this…
P1060931 copy
P1060932 copy
Latest was at Myung Ga Korean Restaurant in Klang.. Located just opposite Jusco Bukit Raja.. Well, overall I give the dining experience a 7 out of 10 I guess.. Ambience was good and comfortable..
 P1060933 copy
P1060934 copy
Food was alright.. Though the kimchi pancake was a lil burnt and too soft..
P1060935 copy
P1060942 copy
P1060944 copy
Kimchi Jjigae / Kimchi Stew
P1060946 copy
Kimchi Jeon / Kimchi Pancake
P1060948 copy
Dwaeji Galbi / Marinated & Grilled Pork Ribs
P1060951 copy
Yumm ♥
P1060950 copy
I still prefer the Korean food in Ampang.. Tasted more delicious & authentic.. Haha..
2nd round…
Went to The Boulevard in Bukit Tinggi cuz there’s quite a few bars for us to choose from plus it’s nearby.. I still have a curfew >_< FML !!
P1060956 copy
See Ma, no people Smile with tongue out
P1060958 copy
We chose The Sanctuary Ice Bar (there’s another 1 in The Curve) cuz some of us haven’t been there yet and can I say I kinda regret it ?? I’m not gonna kill you without a reason kay Mr. Sanctuary Ice Bar.. Here’s why..
1st of all, there’s only 2 tables (one of it was us) in the indoor area.. Outdoor wasn’t any better, 3 tables top.. So, there’s no fun, no atmosphere lor hor.. Come on, it’s a SATURDAY night wey !! Don’t tell me 11pm Saturday night also no people come out a ==
Moving on to the 2nd reason.. The service was so dayum POOR !! The waitress took our orders and came back to reconfirm our drinks TWICE and can still get it WRONG @.@ To top it off, she can even blame us and say we did order the wrong drink and then gave us the receipt with the wrong drink that’s costlier == WTF ! What kind of service is that ??
I ordered Sex On The Beach Using Condom but they gimme without condom wan leh.. No alcohol for me.. See Lawrence dear, I so good girl =P
P1060964 copy
But to their credit, they did in the end, after we insist that we did not order the wrong drink, changed it for us and gave us the balance lah..
More pix of the goodie night life:
P1060962_副本
P1060965 copy
I kinda like their menu name =)
P1060955 copy
We ordered Long Island (Jo’s), Cosmo (Becca’s), Fruit Punch (Shan) and Sex On The Beach With Condom (mine) ^~^
PS: Their Cosmo taste like cough syrup >~< I prefer Overtime / Library’s !
P1060971 copy - Copy
FYI, I’m not condemning The Sanctuary to death.. Just giving some insight to my very 1st experience there kay..
P1060972_副本
Okaii.. Time’s up~~Last selca pix~~~Tataz xD

Comments

Popular Posts