So much warmth, So little time…

Hola.. Buenas noches (good night).. Took some lovely pix with de big family last weekend.. Main purpose=take more pix with Granny when there’s still time.. She’s terribly ill T___T hate to be saying this, but de honest thing is granny can’t live any longer.. Doc edi gave us de bad news that we hafta be ready Crying face 

P1060363 copy

Granny has been diagnosed with diabetes few years back..

P1060365 copy

Due to some opinion dispute, Granny refused to go for operation that may prolong her life span Sad smile

P1060387 copy

She’s been in and out of hospitals a couple of years.. Maybe she find it all too suffering to keep on fighting her illness..

P1060391 copy

Granny became so weak after her illness it’s so heart wrenching just to look at her going through all the hospital procedures..

P1060397 copy

Granny lost her appetite and became so thin, I sometimes teased her good-naturedly that she do not need to diet as she’s slimmer than me liao..

P1060390 copy

I’ve never really been attached and very close to my granny as some of you have, but I love her all de same.. I wish she could have a better life; enjoy her old age in happiness, not bad health..

P1060399 copy

De decision is not for me to make.. But, for our almighty creator.. I believe in you, God and I hope you will do what you think best for Granny..

P1060409 copy

Good night…

Comments

Popular Posts