Von’s 23rd~~~Part 1: Shouting xD

photo copy 

Hamster big baby “Tiger” said: “Lemme go >~< I oredi wished you Happy Birthday wut…”

Hahaha xD Technically, wasn’t even my birthday yet but my beloved Jie wanna celebrate with me 1 day in advance in case she’s busy on my actual birthday-day (26th Sept).. Turns out she’s not btw.. lol..

Oh ya.. my birthday post will be separated into several parts as there’s a few rounds of mini celebrations that my lovely friends and family members took de effort to put together for me ♥ So touched right ??

Actually, when my sis said “We’re gonna celebrate your birthday by shouting our lungs out”, I thought we were only gonna sing karaoke at Green Box.. Mana tau she even gave me surprise with de help of a staff-friend, KS.. lol.. I was so embarrassed when KS walked in with the slices of cake and I was shouting at the mic (cuz de mic doesn’t work well) whilst standing on de sofa ==|| swt max !! 

photo (3) copy

My yummy cake ♥ that I can’t finish cuz too full >~< I stuffed meself like a greedy lil pig during buffet dinner.. Hoho Smile with tongue out 

photo (4) copy

Ta-daa !! My birthday gift from Jie + her bf, Kitz =D When I got de gift from her, I shouted shrilly (u know, de kind where glasses shattered in movies) cuz I was so excited + happy + feeling so loved !! My sis said I almost made her deaf on my birthday.. Hehehe =P

 P1050864 copy

Mucho gusta ♥ Thank you both so so so muchie !! Love ya all ^~^

Ps: This was kinda sudden, hence my back-from-work-sloppy-look-without-make-up-on >_<

Comments

Popular Posts