GROUPON.my---u know ??

Hahaha xD Started off with a question this time =D

Erm.. I assume everyone knows what GROUPON is right ?  If you don’t know about this awesome website, do visit it now ! Just click at any of the words, GROUPON ^~^

Ps: In Malaysia, we uses Groupon Malaysia ya Smile

groupon-my

Groupon Malaysia is actually an online shopping website selling group coupons to consumers all over Malaysia 24/7 ♥

Great isn’t it ?? It is like a search engine where we can hunt for things to buy, places to explore, eat and relax.. The good news is we can always get discounts anywhere, anytime in Groupon Malaysia =D The deals offered here are all written in total honesty by the best writers in a fun & quirky way that injects humor into words.. I bet these writers wanna bring a smile to every face that reads the deal, don’t they ?

And the even better news is………………………………………….I am…..a part of………………. Groupon Malaysia now ♥ I am working as an intern here for 3 months.. I ‘m just so proud to be here.. All of the people here are so friendly and warm, just as I thought when I came for the interview here a couple of months ago.. They’re just so nice and helpful.. Btw, I’m working in the editorial department with a bunch of totally cool and cheerful friends =D am so glad I applied to have my internship here.. Hope I can give the company my best !!

Toodles~gonna continue work now =D

Pic Credits: http://amanz.my/2011/05/groupon-malaysia-kini-memegang-groupon-my-rekabentuk-baru-halaman-bakal-diperkenalkan/

Comments

  1. hi yvvone! Im shortlisted for the groupon malaysia's internship interview >.<
    do u have any tips that can help me? im quite nervous haha.
    thx! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts