Love + Fun under the Sun ♥ 1st day !

Alas, I have a time for myself again now.. It’s been a craziee + stressed weekend, even Mon was nerve-racking as I went for an interview for my coming internship in July.. Then, Tues went to see my on-going thesis work supervisor @.@ scary shit !! Anyways, enuf with the stressy stuff >.<

LET’S GET STARTED ON MY LANGKAWI TRIP WITH THE BOYBOY !!

IMG_5169 copyIMG_5173 copy

Well, it wasn’t only the both of us, of course.. Jie, her bf---Kitz, and also Samy (his name is Sam---we just called him Samy to irritate him Smile with tongue out ) & Michelle.. 3 couples ^~^ just nice !

Reached LCCT airport early, took some photos and walked around lo..  Still remember I felt so excited tho it’s not my first trip or anywhere outrageous---still in Malaysia only mar..

IMG_5163_conew1 copyIMG_5180_conew1 copy

I guess it’s cuz I have the chance to go on a trip again with the boyfie~~~you’ll know he’s seldom here if you followed my blog.. FYI, he’s gonna GRADUATE this saturday, so yeah~~~say hello to my future MARINE ENGINEER Open-mouthed smile

P1020370 copy

In cabin ^0^

P1020362_conew1 copyP1020363_conew1 copyP1020366_conew1 copy

On with the trip, we reached there at night about 10.10pm, took a taxi to the guesthouse we were staying at---PALMS Guesthouse situated along the strip of Cenang Beach.. Erm, it was a bad choice to stay there T.T

I believed my sister can handle an easy task like getting us a decent room, turns out I was wrong---sorry to say that Jie >.< the room was OK in size, but everything else was faulty >.< the shower, the almost-collapsed bed and leaking roof ==|| OMG ! What kind of people run a guesthouse that provides rooms with leaking roofs to customers ??? WTF !! Luckily, we spent only our sleeping time in that room and it’s NOT CHEAP >.<

As the place wasn’t even very beautiful, I did not have the overwhelming urge to take pichas there~~~but you can always google images if you are interested, which I doubt :X

The only good thing about PALMS is the strategic location---just minutes away to the beach, street shops and food ^~^

Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention we had late dinner once we checked into our rooms.. We hunt for place to eat and also Samy & Michelle’s room as they did not booked for a room---cuz they decided to follow us suit and booked the tickets 2 days before we set off.. LOL xD Their room was fantastic, carpeted floors and a super large mirror (important for us girls ma hor) Smile

We had our meal after Samy & Mich checked in into RASA EKSOTIKA.. I forgot to look at the name of the diner or even take pichas cuz we were soooo tired >.< a bunch of oldies we are.. Haha xD 

The only bombastic thing which happened that day was dear ate 2 plates of Nasi Goreng Seafood after stuffing himself with HALF a DUCK at noon & McD cheeseburger + chicken + nuggets in the evening !!! What an appetite for a skinny person like him ==||

Will talk about 2nd day in the next post ^0^ nights !

 

Comments

Popular Posts