Sherlock Holmes & Look Out Point ♥

Was in between exams but couldn’t focus on the next paper without relaxing after having a paper~~~Haha.. So, of course, I went out and relax with my uni friens.. Again.. Been going out so much lately~almost pokaii d T.T

Anyway, we went and watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

sherlock-holmes-a-game-of-shadows-1 Pic Credits: Google Image

I am a Arthur Conan Doyle’s fan.. So, I’ve been dying to watch this film and I finally had the chance Smile The movie was hilarious~~~almost laugh die me.. but 1 of my friend couldn’t catch the point of laughter cos Holmes was talking so fast plus he has an accent, too.. Haha xD I enjoyed the movie as it really took my mind of stuff I don’t wanna remember for the time being..

Ps: The book is better though.. Check it out any Popular, Borders or MPH bookstore ^0^

After the movie, we went for dinner at Look Out Point for dinner.. FIY, it was my 1st time there though I stay nearby KL only Sad smile sad right ?

P1000685 copy

P1000689 copy

There are several diners there but we chose this place ^~^ After all this place is called Look Out Point right~~~

P1000691 copy

P1000693 copy

Well, to move on.. These are some pichas of the place..

P1000702 copy

P1000720 copy

Ain’t this place just breath-taking ?? I love it soooo much ♥

P1000722 copy

A picture of the moon accompanied by a lone star Open-mouthed smile

P1000703 copy

And to top it off, the food here is good and not too costly ^~^ Lookie here at our food:

P1000713 copy

P1000712 copy

P1000714 copy

Yummylicious right ? Hehe Smile

Didn’t put picha of mua here as I  have allergic reaction yet again T.T cos UKM punya water sucks ! Made my face look so freaking blotchy with red marks >.< Damn you UKM !

Comments

Popular Posts