I choose u, no~~not Pokemon :P

images 2009-Abt-Volkswagen-Golf-VI-Side

Lately I’ve been noticing this car, Volkswagen Golf a lot ! Yea~~~I know I don’t have the money to buy it---yet.. But, my chum kept filling me in about this supposedly dream car of his has made me got a lil infatuated with this car >~<

wimmer-rs-tuning-firm-turnsvw-golf-r-478hp-red-devil-1

Ps: The pichas of the car are all in red cuz that’s how I want my future car to look like Smile Hehe~~~

Come to think of it, I have always fancied Volkswagen’s cars..

Eg: Beetle

VW-Beetle

and Polo

polo_gti-F500x400

Hmm~~~but they are wayyyyy too costly.. even the upkeep only could have killed me T.T

Bottom line: I WANT MY OWN CAR >.< !

(My parents still don’t let me drive tho my license have finished the P period T.T)

 

Picture credits: Google Images

Comments

Popular Posts