Dragon year~CNY 2012~Reunion Dinner ♥

Hey there, boys & gals... How did your CNY celebrations went ?? Mine was awesome (well, still on-going actually, hehehe)~~~So, forgive me for my super-late update >.<
Before going on, lemme wish you all a great & prosperous dragon new year ahead :)
As everyone know, it is our tradition (chinese) to have our reunion dinner no matter how busy you are or whatsoever the night before the 1st day of CNY.. That is the best time for all family members, especially those are stay far away to gather around for more love + cosy moments.. And, of course, our Yee family have ours, too !
All the great food cooked by mummy, ingredients prepared by her 2 lovely lui luis (me & Jiejie) :P
A feast fit for an emperor ^~^
Hubby dear and Jie's bf, Kitz had CNY leftovers with da familee
Do you guys know why we always have our leftovers from the night before 1st day of CNY ?? I guess most of you know but lemme fill you in also :) It's because we Chinese believe that if we eat our leftovers from the day before, it means we have the abundance of wealth that overflows from the previous year to the new year ^~^ woots !
Behind all the great-tasting & looking food lay all the hardwork + mess >.<
It's not easy to produce so much lip-smacking food~~~thanks Mummy

Oh, btw, I'm currently staying in Ipoh at my grandfather's house.. Did not bring my laptop as this is a super-random-sudden decision, so there will be less wonderful pictures & blog posts T.T Was supposed to go for 4 days with my family but ended up I staying back here for another 3 weeks due to my cousins' puppy-eyes look ^~^
So, do forgive me pls~~~
Lastly, enjoy the rest of your CNY break for those who are still on leave.. If you have already started your job/ schooling, den all de best to you in this dragon year :) Huat ar !!

Comments

Popular Posts