Chai Shen Ye is coming to town :D

Lil stitch n yoyo_conew1 copy

(Do my looks change ??)

Whoppee ! Yoohoo ! Yeehaw ! I’m feeling sooo ecstatic..soooo dang happy now~~~Know why ?? Cuz……..my finals have finally finished yesterday ^~^ (It’s not like I studied hard tho) hahaha xD

It’s time for the fun stuff now ^~^ Getting myself all ready for the upcoming CNY Smile It’ll be fun since my hubby dear will be here (he wasn’t around the last few years T.T) and I’ll spend lots and lots of time with my beloved family and friends, too !

CNY shopping:

  • Clothes~ have a lot (more than 10 pieces) but I still want more xD
  • Shoes~ erm, I have like 6 pairs of new shoes Smile with tongue out
  • Bags~ not that much, only 2 ^~^

Hahahaha xD I know~~~Maybe your expression is like this right now Surprised smile ! Lol xD I am trying to control myself d~~~lalala~~~

Anyway, let’s get back to CNY plans.. I’m fully booked from 2 days before CNY to the 6th day of CNY~~~lol Open-mouthed smile What plans have you people got for this once-a-year occasion ?? Share with me ^^

Will be sooo bz this few days.. hope I’ll have time to update my bloggie later on >.< My arms are so sore from packing & unpacking, moving, stacking and cleaning stuff when I moved back home yesterday from my hostel Sad smile Mummy said she wants me to even wipe the walls of my house T.T God gimme strength to do it, pls~~~

LOL Open-mouthed smile but CNY will be so much fun.. so, I’ll just be optimistic, for now ! I think Mummy will drag me half way across the hypermarkets 2moro~~~let’s hope she don’t grab everything >.<

Wokay… this is it.. have to run now~~~Bye Smile

Ps: Hubby dear is coming back 2moro night~can’t wait to see him Red heart

Comments

Popular Posts