GG :(

God, please help me T.T my exam (1st paper) is in 3 days time but I still don't have the study mood ON.. Damn damn damn ! WhaT am I to do ??? Gonna get myself really kill this time if I can't score >.< Waaarghh ! Who asked my uni to arrange for the study week to be on Xmas le ? Haih.. Then, New Year sumore ! So many celebrations ler >.< where will have mood to study ??! Die die die ! But, can't really blame the uni lar since it is my responsibility as a STUDENT to study and take f*cking exams right ?? T.T Argghhh ! Just FML ! I wanna go countdown sumore le 2moro >.< Sh*t ! I'm really gonna DIE ! GG.com liao lor :(

Comments

  1. Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..
    Buick Apollo AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts