Festive Xmas in Pavilion ♥

SEMC 3MP DSC

My beloved carousels ♥ Love riding this tho I’m way pass the age now~~~Still remember Daddy & Mummy always took me to fun fairs to ride it ^~^ wee~~~

SEMC 3MP DSC

SEMC 3MP DSC

Santa Claus is coming to town~~~Lalala.. I mean Pavilion.. Lol xD Check this place out ! Their decorations are way, way, way nice Smile

SEMC 3MP DSCSEMC 3MP DSC

Sweets & lollipops ^~^ Sticky was having a sale btw.. When bestie & I reached the shop, all flavors were out >.< only Durian flavor was left.. No likey Sad smile

SEMC 3MP DSCSEMC 3MP DSC

And then, the outdoors decoration is awesome, too ! They have like lots and lots of bears, each painted differently to represent their own country ^0^

SEMC 3MP DSC

Outfit of the day:

Top from Cotton On, Shorts from Pyramid 1st Avenue and Heels from Sweet 18

 

SEMC 3MP DSC

See the Mr in white below there ? He’s Calvin, a close friend who accompanied me lazing around in Pavilion half the day Smile with tongue out super nice guy !

Ps: I took this picha w/o his knowledge.. Hohoho xD

SEMC 3MP DSC

DSC00054DSC00055

My fringe look weird aight ? Lol xD It’s not too long nor short.. Dono what to do with it >.< Hence the weird fringe day~~~Was at Ichiban Boshi with my bestie ♥

Comments

Popular Posts