22nd Birthday Celebration~Part 2

Hi peoplezz ^^ This is the promised 2nd part… Short and easy~~~

P1000433

KaiMa & KaiYe and family celebrated my birthday for me on the previos Friday night ^^ Just a simple cake-blowing, eating and chatting occasion..

P1000431

Oh, btw, KaiMa’s house was just next door.. So, everyone was wearing house clothes except Jie & i .. cuz we just got back from Arthur’s Day event..

P1000441

All the pretty ladies Smile lol

P1000437

I wish….. I can………………………….hehe.. it’s a secret Smile with tongue out

P1000439

KaiMui & I ^~^

We had these delicious blueberry cheesecake~~~it was sooooooo tasty ! Yummeh ! The red eggs is a-must-traditon for my superstitious family on birthdays~~~LOL XD

That’s all for today folks ^^ Nights !

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday ya~~~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. Lonely ^^ sorry for the late reply ya.. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts