22nd Birthday Celebration~Part 1

I just had several marvelous celebrations for my 22nd birthday and I’m so touched by those who went the extra length to get me presents and surprise me and everything ^~^ There’ll be several parts due to the different groups of people I spent my time with during these happy hours (I shall say days as my birthday was celebrated on 4 different days this year Smile with tongue out lol)

DSC02949

So, part 1 goes to my sweet hubby dear ♥ We celebrated on the 16th of Sept, 10days before my bday was due.. Cuz dear was having semester break back then.. Now, he is back at his uni in Terengganu d >.<

DSC02922 copy

It was a small & quiet celebration only.. (Hubby dear enjoys privacy == the exact opposite from me) We went to Dragon-I for dinner ^^ Did not take any pichas there wor.. Forgot d >.< sad.. Both of us had handmade Ramen of different soup flavours.. and of course we had my all-time-fav, "xiao long bao” ♥

DSC02958

This pretty little lace dress~really my taste---was my present from hubby dear ^~^ love it ! hehe…

DSC02939

And this is the quaint lil surprise from him too !  I fell in love with this lovely little musical keychain on the spot when I saw it earlier back some time.. Hubby dear wouldn’t let me buy it.. Then, on the day we celebrated my bday, he brought it out from his pocket sooooo slowly & casually~~~LOL XD Just like his cocky self.. Haha.. Thanks hubby dear <3 Love u to the max !

DSC02942 copy

And this is of course me.. Hehehe.. Will continue more in the next post ^^ Toodles !

Comments

Popular Posts