A day out with the girls~literally…

IMG_1788 copy

This was what I wore last weekend---my brand new outfit that I pieced together ^^ How do I look ? Good ? Gimme feedbacks k ? I’m hoping to do something like posting the outfits I mix & match Smile You guys will find the background fairly familiar XD Teehehe !

Was having a bad week <it’s coherent if you read the last 2 posts> hence my lovely sister dragged me along to karaoke session with her dance students ^^ Turns out we had lots of fun !

Too bad we did not snap pics in GreenBox----hey, wait a minute.. I think we did.. But, they’re in Celine’s camera Sad smile Will see if I can get them from her.. Oh, btw, a lil shy to say this.. If any of you happens to be singing karaoke at GreenBox in Aeon, Bukit Tinggi yday (28th Aug) from 1pm-4pm, did you people hear thunderous voices from room 49 ? Cos we were in it, and my sister & her students happen to like shouting on top of their lungs when singing >.< paisehnya~~haha~~sorry to everyone who were there & felt bothered by our noisiness…

IMG_1818IMG_1820IMG_1824

Yaya.. you got it ! We had lunch at Sakae’s Sushi ^~^ We were a noisy bunch, people kept looking in our direction~~~Hahaha XD

Ookay.. That’s all for today.. A lil lazy to blog longer d.. Oh btw, if you guys have J Card <Jusco Card) & have eaten above Rm50, you are entitled to a plate of FREE California rolls Smile Rmb ya ! Toodles~~~

IMG_1810

Ok.. Really gonna go off now.. Haha XD Tata yar Smile

Have a great night’s sleep !

Comments

Popular Posts