Cool chimps ^~^

Guess what the title of this post means ??

Anyone who gets it right will get a mystery gift from me… Limited to girls only yea~~~

Before you people find out the answer, I’m gonna talk about my previous weekend spent with my sister and our friend, FuWei.. Both of them have not tried the food at M.F.M before.. FYI, the initials stands for Manhattan Fish Market yea.. Hence, I tow them there..Well, not literally of course Smile

DSC02933

So, we tried their famous dish---Fish n Chips, with a variant of Dory, Cherry Snapper and Codfish ^0^

DSC02938

DSC02939

You all can choose whether the fish of your choice is to be served with chips of their aromatic herbs rice.. Taste great with the garlic sauce~~~yummy XD Makes me go hungry all over again when I blog about this.. lol..

Before our meal was served, we did what most girls did ^^ Camwhore~~~Hahaha Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1461 IMG_1465 IMG_1466 IMG_1467

Guys don’t really like to be photographed I guess, so nope, we don’t have FuWei’s pic..

Wait.. I think I did force him to take one XD haha.. Here it is…

DSC02934

Before I end this post, here’s a last one of me Smile

IMG_1472 I totally love my new hair cut ^^

Remember ya girls, getting the correct meaning of this post’s title will entitled you to a mystery gift~~~Will select the winner based on answer closest to the truth and time limit if there are same correct answers..

Ps: Closing date: 19th August 2011-8pm

Comments

Popular Posts