Overtime, So Over, Over !

Okay~~~so this was the reason why hubby dear was angry with me yesterday, you'll know what I'm talking about if you followed my blog :)
Cosmopolitan~~~cosmo for short
Great alcoholic drink with a gist of cranberry taste ^~^
This is my "kai kor" of 7 years :) Our bond is as strong as brother sisters from the same parent though we're not blood-related..
This is my "38" friend of 7 years, too :) The 3 of us are very buddy buddy de
Ok.. So, here it is.. Hubby dear was angry with me cuz I wen out with both guys to OverTime for a drink & snack after work >.< I reached home before 11.30pm.. That's consider early ain't it ??
Hubby dear's been acting stranger lately.. He's becoming more n more possesive by the minute~~~and thus, I'm watched by him like he's a hawk >.< Ain't that a lil over the top ? What's happening huh ???

Comments

Popular Posts