Dream.Love.Beach.

Lately I've been so bored that I would drift in and out of my daydream almost anywhere, anytime.. I feel like going on a long, long vacation~to the places I would love to explore and shop of course ^^ There's Rome, Venice, HongKong, Taiwan and lots more..
But, I still don't have the financial capability to go to all these places though I wanted to go very, very badly.. Hence, I'll start with the best tourist spots in Malaysia 1st :) and that's the lovely beaches
Well, actually this pics are not mine, I just borrowed it from a friend's pic album on FB ^^ It's beautiful isn't it ??
If you want to look for more of these fantastic pics, please go to Danny's photographic album of the world at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152002918181299&set=a.151996974848560.28136.151988468182744&type=1
I've been to Penang twice, Langkawi and Redang.. Maybe be going off to Pangkor later on :) Hope my vacation plan works

Comments

Popular Posts