7th June 2011 ♥

Hubby dear has changed a lot~Not only I noticed, even my family & friends did ^^ He changed for the better of course, luckily~Haha XD
He accompanied me to KL area, cuz I wanted to return some stuff to my company, PA Recruitment (Amoda building) opposite Timesquare building.. We went by public transport, ktm and monorail lor.. Last time dear die also wouldn't want to accompany me to places by public transport, now he is the one who initiate to go with me :) Yay !
After returning the stuff to PA Recruitment, we went to Timesquare for lunch ~ We ate at BarBQ Plaza ^^ Yummy ♥ My favourite !
Then, we had Kindori ice-cream for dessert ♥ Mango flavor :D
My mango ice cream ♥ taste heavenly ^^
Ps: Dear look like that cuz I don't let him have the ice cream :P hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts