Facial & Spa session with Yen ♥

Friday is always the happiest day of the working week for everyone, I believe.. No matter you are working or studying, you will always await the coming weekends isn't it ? Unless you work as a promoter or shopping males sales assistant~~~like me >.<
Anyway, am gonna blog about my special friday with my zhimui 2 days ago ^~^
We met at Midvalley for brunch at 11am.. Guess where we ate ??
...
...
...
...
It's Sushi Zanmai ♥
We ate a lot by our standards (a lil i guess by many people's standards :P)
Delicious Chicken Katsu Don
Black Pepper Spider Roll
Aburi Salmon Belly
Kani Tamago Maki ♥
Then we walked around The Garden till it's time for our appointment.. We bought a concealer stick each as TheBodyShop is having discounts up to 70% ! Go have a look ya dear peeps ^~^ Even my dream branded bag is having clearance sale~~~COACH ♥ But I'm pretty dry now... Aih... Life's ups and downs do come together..
The spa room at Modern Beauty ^~^
That's all for today~Did not take much pics and I'm tired now.. Haha.. Nitez peoplezzz :)

Comments

Popular Posts