Yay ! Bugis Shopping ♥

3RD DAY~BUGIS SHOPPING !

This is the 1st time I’m staying in Jb, 1st time in Singapore, and also the 1st time I went Bugis shopping XD

We woke up around 10.30am, got bathed and dressed.. I wore casual attire only, cuz we wanna move freely in the crowded streets of Bugis.. This is what I wore, cotton shorts from Cotton-On & snug-fitting tee from Brands Outlet ^^

After a fulfilling breakfast (we had G Cheong Fun + Yam cake), we went back to Huan’s house.. We called for a cab to take us to the Kastam ..

Was really keyed up once we reached there ! The weather was ok, sunny but not really hot ^^ Huan & I just went around looking for stuff to buy.. We missed our lunch as all our eyes could see were just clothings, shoes, bags, watches and all sorts of fine-looking things..

Here.. I’ll show you guys what I bought ^0^ ready ??

Go !

This was the 1st time I came across POWDERED oil blotting wipes.. Their packaging is attractive with the Victorian-like figure.. Bought 1 for Jie & 1 for myself XD

Scores of ribbons isn’t it ?? I just love ribbons ^~^ Bought some for Jie, Elis & myself again~~~ Teehehe :P

I’ve been searching for this hat, since…hmm…like forever.. At last I found it.. Yay~ I’m so pleased.. It can go well with several of my outfits ^~^

I’m totally in love with this pair of shoes.. It’s just so gorgeous ain’t it ? I bought it only for $10 (Singapore dollar) It’s cheap and comfortable too !

Haha XD Did I scare you guys ? These are all that I have bought ^^ Totally in love with Bugis~Hope to go there again.. But with more cash next time.. I’m almost broke now T.T

Well, will be seeing you guys in the next post ! Toodles~~~

Comments

Popular Posts