Imma Shopaholic ^~^

4th Day~Sutera Mall

Good morning people ^0^ It’s another fresh sunny day.. Was actually waiting for Dickson’s call to go photoshooting, but alas, he still did not call until today >.< sad…

Today we went to Sutra Mall~ We dressed up ourselves and put on some light make up ^~^ We look like this…

Hehe.. Before went out took another pic again~This time solo, in the mirror XD

Took another pic while waiting to purchase a dress ^^

So, these are all I’ve bought for the day.. Quite a lot @.@ ooh la la~~~

I wasted a lot of money again T.T I’m such a shopping freak ! Arghh ! I just can’t stop myself from purchasing stuff that I look at.. OMG ! I’m going to be declared bankrupt soon ! Need to peel of this bad habit asap.. Cannot worry my papa & mama anymore…

Comments

Popular Posts