27th April~Hols hols hols ♥

Lalala~It's the beginning of a 4months holidays for me~Great ain't it ? Haha XD I'll have lots of time to indulge myself in my favourite past time which is blogging + facebook-ing + reading by the way, earn money for my shopping spree :P and spend time with my love, my familee ♥
Ok, back to main topic~haha.. We, Huan & me again ^~^ went to S.Wang, which is quite a hippy + happening place in KL~by public transport >.< lt's so tiring, but nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves.. Although we got lost somewhere in Ampang when taking the LRT, hahaha XD Silly us, did not get down and change LRT when we should have~LOL
Me & Huan in the LRT ^^ Doesn't she look just like a rock star ?
Upon reaching S.Wang, we went to the highest floor, 6th floor to shop~ On the way to our shopping heaven, I was bump by a horny-looking-disgusting-old man who was aiming at my chest, who did it on purpose, and who missed it~ i'm lucky, thank God ^~^ Nevertheless he did not ruin our day :)
Yep, this is me, in the toilet :P
We're still in the toilet~~~we went singing in Green Box and this is their toilet :P Lol
Last but not least, to top off our day~we had dinner at Vivo's !
Yummy :)
They just make my mouth water, blogging about them now.. The cheese is so cheesy, delicious :P haha, that I order the same dish everytime I have my meal here ^^ Guess what is it ???
....................................Ta-daa ! It's the Baked Fish Pasta with lots of cheese~~~ :) This is a promotion dish, it comes with a complimentary Mushroom soup ^^ Yummy ! And the best part of it is it only costs Rm12.90~~~
Ok, it's too late now, and I need to sleep~~~^^ Nitey nitez

Comments

Popular Posts