It was my 21st yesterday ^^ Celebrated with family, my bf and friends~~~ 11am: Wen for brunch wif my family.. We had dim sum.. My bf & jie's bf was there too ^^ First time my dear dear ate wif my family lo.. So kam dong my daddy will ask him to come XD 1pm: We (me,my bf, jie, jie's bf, Elis, Jo ann & Jing tzer)wen to Sunway Pyramid for ice skating.. It was so much fun though i felled twice and got laughed at by Jing Tzer >.< 4pm: Had pizza for lunch.. Dear treat us all.. Jie's bf, Kit bought a birthday cake for me and we celebrated at Pizza Hut there and then lor ^^ Thanks ya.. Den we wen for Arcade games while dear and Jing tzer go off for a few rounds of snooker nearby.. 8pm: Jing tzer and dear drove me back to uni..>.< Don wanna let go of my dear la.. Already missing him wen i stood at de car park and watched them drive off~~~ At that moment, I know my love for him deepens.. 11pm: A suprise !! Planned by my Zaba mates.. Thank you girls for doing this for me.. I really appreciate it.. Wen I insert my room key into de door knob, it suddenly turned and open.. I tot there were thieves in my room.. Suddenly dey sprang out and started singing happy birthday with Emei holding the birthday cake in front of me.. I'm so touched by their actions.. Thanks to all de people who wishes me and special thanks to those who was wif me, celebrating for me.. Love ya all lots <3

Comments

Popular Posts