Home Sweet Home ^^ Love my uncles, aunts & cousins...

I finally got home le yday..After vacationing at Ipoh for almost a month..I didn't plan on it to go so long, but it jus work out dis way I guess..Wen I wanna leave after staying 2 weeks there, my aunts, uncles & cousins asked me to stay longer..My 3rd uncle even offered me a ride home yday XD Thanks to everyone of my elders there who have took care of me and my cousins who have kept me in great company..I love all of u..I really had a lot of fun during dis vacation..I even wen to Penang and Sungkai's Hot Springs ^^ Dis vacation is really fun and memorable for me..Hope I can go there for vacation again at de end of dis year..So now bak home I'm bak to my old routine, eat, sleep, go to daddy's shop..Lolz..But I'm glad I'm bak in a sense..Cos I miss my own family..Hehe..I missed celebrating Father's Day wif my daddy last sunday, so I'm going to celebrate for my daddy dis weekend..I'm gonna treat daddy to a big feast..Wonder where I shud bring him...

Comments

Popular Posts