Chow Kit & Midvalley

Wen chiew's so good lar..Rily my true fren..She accompany me to Chow Kit lor today..Cos I need go Hospital KL UKM (HKLUKM)2 do my dental check up ma..So tat I can queue 4 braces appointment..So kam dong..She was tired, I can see, still she doest grumble or anything..Thanks Wen chiew..De paths in HKLUKM is so confusing..We go round in circles at 1st..Haha.. After doin de check up, we wen to Midvalley lo..2 have brunch..Hehe..But b4 tat, we had a little snack, which is a donut at La Boheme's..It's like Big Apple's but of cos doesnt taste as nice..Den we had our main course. NANDO'S ! Hehe..Very tasty lo..But de service here not good de..We had 2 wait so long..Aiyo..Hungry wan u noe.. Bak at Kajang le, wen 2 buy barbeque supplies wif Wen chiew lo..wif her frens..Dey goin Port Dickson..So nice lor..Enjoy~nyer ! I'm having dancing T.T when she's having bbq..Sob sob.. PS: Thanks a lot, fren ^^ I appreciate it..

Comments

Popular Posts