De-stress outing :P

Hahaha XD I know this sounds weird ok peoplezz.. You see, I'm currently still in the exam period, still have 1 paper left, but I could not hold it any longer to get out & have fun ! I only have like 5 papers to take, but the stupid papers are organize in a way that make my exam period stretch into 3 weeks >.< Imagine that, 3 weeks for just 5 papers ?? How can I wait that long ? In the end, Huan my bestie and I decided to go out & have fun ! So, we ended up going to Midvalley, to de-stress today straight after my 2nd last paper.. Haha XD Hence, this outing goes by it's given name :P LOL
We were starved as we did not have breakfast, so we went straight to Nando's for their juicy hot peri-peri chicken and delicious sidelines ^^
Yummy ^~^ Ok, I know this portion is big @.@ but that's cuz we shared~
We don't look to bright here cuz we're starving >.<
See, we look better after the sumptuous meal, don't we ? Teehehe :P
I know, there's no difference :P LOL just for fun~Haha..
Hehe.. Then, we walked around.. There's an event currently happening here, called My Makeover Beauty Expo ^^ A very interesting event.. Will last till this Sunday, so whomever wanna get grooming stuff such as make up, skin & facial care, shampoos and etc at a very low price can have a look there.. There's even on-stage make-up show today, too bad I can't stay late enough to watch it T.T
Btw, I bought a new product today ^^ Represented by my bestie, Huan's idol group~ Know who they are ?? Try and guess before getting to the answer :P
Haha, it's S.H.E~And yes, the product goes by the name, "heme"
I have in my possession now, a jar of Night Moisturizing Gel, a jar of Instant Lift & Contour Firming Night Jelly, a tube of Pore Perfect Exfoliating Gel (which is FOC btw), Genius Blemish Balm Cream spf28pa++ and an I-phone cover ^^ oh and the pretty pinky paper bag too :P
I got all these at the price of...................... don't be surprise kay.......................Rm38 only XD Cheap ain't it ? So, what ya waiting for ? Go ahead, head to Midvalley and shop around !

Comments

Popular Posts