A day wif Chloe ^^

Was unusually happy today cos I wen out wif Chloe..Cos 2 days ago very down in de dumps ma..We went quite a few places oh, tho oni used up all but 7 hours++..1st we wen to Chloe's fren's salon..She cut her fringe lo..Jus make it appear thinner actually..Den we wen Giant to meet wif Jack & Terry for lunch..Jack is Chloe's fren..Terry co-worker lor..De 2 of dem very humorous oso de..Haha..Saw Evan oso..He is my cousin sister's current bf lorr..We wen to Jeth Coffee House but not Evan..prior commitments he hav..Around 2pm we wen to Jusco lorr..Chloe made up my eye for me..It was very nice..I look a bit diff, but nice ^^ Thanks ya dearry~~~We wen sang k at Green Box lorr den..It was funny..Most of de songs she sang I dono de, den mine vice versa..LOL XD but we get along fine lor..Her songs all very meaningful de..Most are slow and some sentimental..Good taste gal ! Den, we had high tea at Lavender~now oni I noe my zhi mui love pancakes..Haha..De look she had on her face wen she was having her pancakes was pure bliss..Seems she enjoy it very, very much ya..To end de day, we wen to a photoshop..Cos Chloe wanna hav her pics wash out..for I Feel Girl Search de..Gambateh ya zhi mui..I support u geh ^^ U sure can de~~~Enjoyed very much de time I spent wif her ^^ Ps:She presented me with a flowery tissue casing ^^ Very pretty..Thanks dear~~~

Comments

Popular Posts