Sing k at Green Box, Balakong

Today's de last day I have class..Nex week is study week d..so actually I can go bak liao de today..But because it's my simulasi (chinese traditional dance) dis saturday..So need to wait til Sunday morning oni can go bak lo.. Anyway, bak to topic..We, which consists of me, E mei, Chee huan, Chew yen and Shea li+Uncle oso, wen to Balakong to sing karaoke lo..Uncle drive car ma..Hehe..But quite uncomfortable lo, cos Kancil ma..But at least we got car lar..We sing till 4 hours lo..1 hour is free geh..Haha..So nice lo.. Den we wen 99 eat..But i din eat lor..Cos at first say wan share wif Chee huan n Chew Yen de porridge..But dey say dey full, cant eat..But den dey go ahead n eat Rojak n "5 xiang" lorr..Tot dey say full wan ?? Haiz..dono wat to say..Now i'm hungry lor T.T..but nothin to eat le..My gum swollen sumore..Cant eat biscuit..Haih.. Like a chinese saying: 1 mouth sugar 1 mouth shit !

Comments

Popular Posts